Blackstone Endodontics is excited to announce that we are welcoming our patients back!
In order to slow the spread of Covid-19 in our community, and to keep our patients and staff
safe as we do so, we've implemented several new protocols.
First, we're asking all patients to use the following procedures:
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, not too early or late.
- All patients will be screened upon entering the office and their temperature will be taken using a
touchless thermometer. If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or
loss of taste and/or smell, please call our office ahead of time to reschedule your appointment.
- Please bring a mask to your appointment.
- Please only bring someone with you if absolutely necessary (driver or guardian).
Second, all of our staff members have been trained for infection control. The following is just some
of what we've added to protect our valued patients and our staff:
- We're using medical grade HEPA air filtration units throughout the office for 99.97% particle removal.
- We are using a Jade Medical Grade Air purification system in the treatment rooms to clean and sterilize
the indoor air.
- For all root canal treatment procedures we are utilizing preoperative intraoral rinse and a rubber dam
isolation which has been identified as the most effective way to reduce aerosols that can carry contaminants
during dental procedures.
- In addition to the above, we have begun using HealthyAir Oral Aerosole Vacuum and Air Purification system
that captures not only dust, mold, particles, and harmful microorganisms but also viruses.
As you can see, your safety is our #1 PRIORITY! We are working tirelessly to implement all of the guidelines recommended by CDC and OSHA., and appreciate your understanding as we do our best to ensure your health and safety. We look forward to seeing you in our office!
-Dr. Mariya Shnaydman and the Staff at Blackstone Endodontics